The author, Ray Isl., has been working and taking interests in Programming, IT Project Management, Data Analytics, Visualization and Machine Learning for many years in the form of academic training and industrial experiences. Ray is a senior level Data Scientist, working for US Government.
The author has years of industrial experiences of working in following geographic domains:
- North America (USA & Canada)
- Europe and
- Indian Sub-Continent
- PhD in Engineering (Data Science) at University of Maryland, College Park, USA.
- MASc in Engineering, Canada
- MSc in International Marketing (Global Sourcing Strategy), UK
- MBA in IT, UK
- Bachelor of Engineering, BD
Author published and presented appx. 17 papers including Journal papers, Conference papers and Poster presentation in well known Journals and conferences in USA and Canada.
Area of Interests:
Special interests include, but not limited to, Dynamic Prognostic Prediction Models (Machine Learning) using ANNs ( Artificial Neural Networks).
24,796 total views, 14 views today