A Data analyst is able to write queries to pull data, do analysis, and present findings to non-technical stakeholders. Training will be provided in all these areas.
- Data Visualization: In this module you will learn how to visualize data in the real world.
- Data collection: You will be trained on how to collect relevant data, how to identify relationships among fields/columns, how to assess which data to keep and which to get rid of using expert judgement and algorithms.
- Data Analysis: At the end of this module you will be able to analyze data utilizing multiple analysis methodologies.
- Data Base Administration and Data Warehousing: You will be trained on how to admin and do data warehousing both in transactional and NoSQL database including in Oracle and others. The idea is to train you just enough so that you can find a job and keep your job. Should you want to gain profound knowledge in this area please refer to the Data Science program.
- Business Scopes, Challenges and troubleshooting: You will be trained to identify and troubleshoot real world business problems using real world data. Target industries: Healthcare, Finance, Data Security, Insurance, Education, retail and other commercial, government sectors. I
- Machine Learning: We will touch base in this module. If you want to gain profound knowledge in this area please refer to the Data Science program.
- Coding/query languages : R, SQL and Java (Beginners), Python(Beginners)
- Job interview training
- Presentation skills
- Resume preparation
- Teaming up to land you in a job
- On the job support
797 total views, 5 views today